Wanna buy secondhand bookstores in Penang?
There are many things to do in Penang but there are only a few secondhand bookstores in Penang, Malaysia. Actually, Malaysia is a good place to buy cheap books but it’s not the best place to sell your books.
What is selling books like in Penang?
My secondhand bookstore lover friend tried to sell his precious books in good conditions, but secondhand bookstore owners offered only RM 10 for each. They don’t care too much about the value of the book. But Penang is still a better place to sell books in Malaysia. When you go to other parts of Malaysia such as Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur, and Malacca, it’s even harder and the price is even lower than Penang. If you plan to sell books, I recommend you do it in Penang.
- Location 1: Click here to see the location on the map. There are stairs on the left corner of a building named Pasar Crowasta. You can see the secondhand bookstores on the left of the 2nd floor. Some open in the morning, others open in the afternoon.
- Location 2: Click here to see the location on the map. This bookstore owner offered the best price for secondhand books. It’s not a good place to buy books, but good to sell them!
Have you ever visited any other secondhand bookstores in Penang? Have you bought or sold books in Penang or other parts of Malaysia? How was it? Please share your experience with exploreyourlifenow.com! I hope to hear from you!
Do you want to see more of Penang? Here are my tips from my two months living experience in George Town Penang!
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #2
- Top 5 non-typical things to do in Penang
- George Town Street Art (Penang Street Art)
- Amazing Penang Indian food guide
- Amazing Penang Chinese food guide
Do you also want to travel to a hidden gem in Malaysia Ipoh or old port city Malacca near Singapore? or Kuala Lumpur?