I don’t think many people know about a city called Ipoh and Ipoh has amazing street art! You will find Ipoh street art every corner of the city! Maybe you think Ipoh street art is more diverse than Penang Street Art.
Ipoh Street Art
1. Ipoh Street Art: Ernest Zacharevic’s street art in Ipoh
Ernest Zacharevic’s mural paintings are loved by many visitors in Malaysia, especially in Penang. But you can enjoy Ernest Zacharevic’s Ipoh Street Art as well! Find one of his fineseOld Uncle With Coffee Cup, Paper Plane, Kopi-O, Hummingbird, Trishaw, and Girl!
2. Ipoh street art: Ipoh street that has full of interesting mural paintings!
Near Masjid Panglima Kinta
I found streets literally full of interesting mural paintings in Ipoh. Like other people, I only knew Penang Street Art, I didn’t expect to see all these different street paintings here in Ipoh. I was pleasantly surprised by Ipoh Street Art! You can see mural paintings from Einstein to Nelson Mandela. Also, you can enjoy muti-cultural mural paintings representing different ethnic groups like Chinese, Indian, and Malay when you visit Ipoh for Ipoh Street Art!
- Near Masjid Panglima Kinta: Click here to see the location on the map. Can you see the colorful pictures of children on the wall in the middle of google street view? If you follow the mural painting on the wall, you will see lots of interesting Street Art like pictures above!
3. Ipoh Street Art: Street Art is everywhere in Ipoh!
As you walk on the streets of Ipoh, you will find unexpected mural paintings and street art! All you need to do is to explore Ipoh Street! It’s up to you to find Ipoh street art or not! 😉
Japanese cartoon characters in Ipoh
Psy and Marilyn Monroe in Ipoh
Thanks for visiting Explore Your Life Now. You are more than welcome to like Explore your life now facebook page! Your likes will help your friends, family, and other travelers to travel fun and cheap! 🙂
- Penang Street Art guide
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #2
- Top 5 nontypical things to do in Penang
- Honest Penang Chinese food guide
- Honest Penang Indian food guide
- 6 fun things to do in Chiang Mai
- Top 5 things to do in Ayutthaya
- Thai cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Koh Tao nightlife guide #2
- Top 3 weirdest guys on the road in 7 months
- Why I avoid Asian travelers
- Traveling Depression
- 3 things that can happen to you in Koh Tao, Thailand