George Town Street Art Scene in Penang, Malaysia
George Town (Penang) is well-known for its amazing Street Art. If you miss exploring George Town Street Art world, you can’t say you’ve been to George Town (Penang)! It’s a must-see thing in Penang! 😉
Ernest Zacharevic & George Town Street Art
Even though George Town has many different styles of mural paintings and iron wrought, but the most popular George Town Street Art must be the ones of Ernest Zacharevic.
Ernest Zacharevic’s Street Art
I like Ernest Zacharevic’s Street art because the characters on the mural paintings look so real and beautifully colored. Also, I think Ernest Zacharevic’s street art somehow gives warm feelings to People and makes them smile. I guess that’s the reason why seeing Ernest Zacharevic’s Street Art is a must-do thing in George Town Penang. One of the most famous Ernest Zacharevic’s Street Art in George Town Penang is Little Children on a bike.
Top 6 Art Street in George Town, Penang
I will show you top 6 George Town Art Streets to help you not to miss any of the famous Street art in George Town. I will start with Lebuh Armenian Street where Ernest Zacharevic’s Artwork is.
George Town Art Street #1: Lebuh Armenian
This is Ernest Zacharevic’s one of the most famous mural painting in George Town, Penang. There are so many people lined up to take pictures! 😉 Also, there are different mural paintings like Cat in a circle, Magic show, and iron wrought, Procession on Lebuh Armenian!
- Children on a bike: Click here to see the location on the map.
- Cat in a red circle: Click here to see the location on the map.
- Magic show: Click here to see the location on the map.
George Town Art Street #2: Lebuh Ah Quee
On Lebuh Ah Quee, you can also see Ernest Zacharevic’s Boy on a bike (Old Bike), Child with a Pet Dinosaur and one crappy painting of Minions! I think you will like them all. 😉
- Click here to see Lebuh Ah Quee on the map.
George Town Art Street #3: Lebuh Cannon
Another Ernest Zacharevic’s beautiful painting is here on Lebuh Cannon. I really loved Child on a chair. When I went to see Child on a chair, there was beautiful light. The light, the tree, the child’s facial expression… everything looked so magical as if I were in the movie or something. You should experience this too! 🙂
- Click here to see Lebuh Cannon on the map.
The other Top 3 George Town Art Streets
Amazing George Town Street Art on the other top 3 George Town Art Streets will be continued on my next post. Thank you for visiting Explore Your Life Now. I hope George Town Street Art: Ernest Zacharevic & more helps you enjoy your time in George Town, Penang better. If you have any questions about traveling Southeast Asia, don’t hesitate to visit my facebook and send me messages! I’ll help you as best as I can! 🙂
(You are more than welcomed to like my facebook page 🙂 Your likes will help me share my travel tips with more people!)
Malaysia Travel Guide
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #1
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #2 (Georgetown)
- Honest Penang Chinese food guide
- Honest Penang Indian food guide
- Best things to do in Malaysia’s hidden gem, Ipoh
- Best things to do in Malacca, Malaysia
- Best things to eat in Malacca, Malaysia
Thailand Travel Guide
- Top 3 things to do in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- 6 fun things to do in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Top 5 things to do in Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Koh Tao nightlife guide #1
- Cooking class in Chiang Mai
Singapore Travel Guide
Laos Travel Guide
- Top 5 things to do in Luang Prabang
- Top 5 Lao food to eat on a budget
- Luang Prabang food guide #1: Breakfast & Lunch
- Kuang Si Water Falls
- Phou Si Hill
Indonesia Travel Guide
- Traveling Depression
- 3 things that can happen to you in Koh Tao
- Why I avoid Asian Travelers
- Why I started traveling
- The weirdest guys I’ve met on the road in 7 months
- Travel thoughts and emotional detox in Ayutthaya
- Days of nightmare in Bangkok
- Bangkok Hostel