Before getting too excited for Ubud Monkey Forest!
I’m glad that you are reading my post about getting tips before visiting Ubud Monkey Forest, Bali!
Tips before visiting Ubud Monkey Forest
Exciting or nerve-wracking?
Are you excited to see the monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest? Actually, going to Ubud Monkey Forest can be nerve-wracking! I was so afraid of seeing them after I’ve heard and read all the crazy stories that monkeys in Ubud Monkey Forest have rabies , people got “mugged” by a bunch of monkeys and so on. But I had to go to Ubud Monkey Forest since I really wanted to see all the monkeys roaming freely in Ubud Monkey Forest.
Get prepared before you go to Ubud Monkey Forest
Definitely, you should be ready for a special experience in Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Don’t bring sunglasses or earrings or anything shining. Shiny objects can attract monkeys’ attention and you can be attacked by them. Also,
- Don’t bring food or buy bananas! I saw many people buy bananas or bring food and got surrounded by a group of monkeys! It’s okay if you aren’t scared of animals, but they can hurt you by scratching! I guess the last thing you want to do is to get rabies shots…
- Don’t get too close to them! People like to take selfies with them to keep special moments in their phone and share pictures with other people. They can attack you if you are too close to them.
Are you ready for it? Then, go for it! 😉
It’s nothing more fun than watching people being harassed by monkeys, smart monkeys opening the water bottles, stealing things from tourists. Also, to watch monkeys catching fleas for each other and mother monkey holding her baby will really make you feel happy. You can feel love in Ubud Monkey Forest if you are well-prepared! You can have lots of fun! 🙂
Thank you for visiting Explore Your Life Now. I hope Tips before visiting Ubud Monkey Forest helps you enjoy your time in Ubud Monkey Forest better. If you have any questions about traveling Southeast Asia, don’t hesitate to visit my facebook and send me messages! I’ll help you as best as I can! 🙂
(You are more than welcomed to like my facebook page 🙂 Your likes will help me share my travel tips with more people!)
- Traveling Depression
- 3 things that can happen to you in Koh Tao
- Why I avoid Asian Travelers
- Why I started traveling
- The weirdest guys I’ve met on the road in 7 months
- Travel thoughts and emotional detox in Ayutthaya
- Days of nightmare in Bangkok
- Bangkok Hostel
- Top 3 things to do in Ao Nang, Krabi, Thailand
- 6 fun things to do in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Top 5 things to do in Ayutthaya, Thailand
- Koh Tao nightlife guide #1
- Cooking class in Chiang Mai
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #1
- Top 10 things to do in Penang #2 (Georgetown)
- Honest Penang Chinese food guide
- Honest Penang Indian food guide
- Best things to do in Malaysia’s hidden gem, Ipoh
- Best things to eat in Malacca, Malaysia