Before talking about Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem
Koh Rong Samloem is a beautiful small island near Sihanoukville in Cambodia. Koh Rong Samloem is my number 1 favorite travel destination in Southeast Asia! Here are my favorite Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem.I think you will like! Don’t miss out any of them! You won’t regret it! 🙂
Why you should travel to Southeast Asia
How to avoid getting sick in Southeast Asia
Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem 1
Long White Sand Beach
Long White Sand Beach in Koh Rong Samloem is the first and the most beautiful beach on a Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem list. It is the beach that you are going to see when you get off the boat. This endless white sand beach is just breathtaking. It looks like the beach that you’ve seen on the postcards!
As soon as you arrive at the main pier of Koh Rong Samloem, all you want to do is jump into the turquoise water and lie on this Long White Sand Beach under the clear blue sky and the strong sun! You will love it here!
- Bars & Restaurants: There are many restaurants and bars along Long White Sand beach in Koh Rong Samloem. You can enjoy your meal or drinks with an amazing sea view everywhere you go. Also, you can get better wifi this side of the island. 😉
- Location: Click here to check the location of Koh Rong Samloem Long White SandBeachh on Google maps.
Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem 2
Koh Rong Samloem Lazy beach is on the other side of Long White Sand beach. It takes about 20-30 minutes to get there from Long White Sand beach on foot. You have to walk through the jungle but it’s not really the jungle. It’s more like walking in the woods.
After 20-30 minutes walk, you will be there on Lazy beach. Like its name, Koh Rong Samloem Lazy beach is very slow and lazy. (It was the perfect place for me! 😉 ) There are only a few groups of travelers on the beach and in the water.
Koh Rong Samloem Lazy beach is the beach you can enjoy swimming in the clear turquoise water with almost no one around you! You feel like you own this sea. You can do whatever you want and you can be lazy as much as you want. 🙂
The sunset here on the Lazy beach is amazing as well! But going back in the dark is the thing that you should consider. I don’t think it’s dangerous but you’d better go back with your travel buddy after it gets dark!
- Bar & Restaurant: There is only one bar & restaurant on the Lazy beach of Koh Rong Samloem. I had chips & fries. I didn’t expect it but the portion was pretty big, and the beer was icy cold. It’s a good stopover before heading back to the other side of the island!
- Location: Click here to see the location of Koh Rong Samloem Lazy beach on Google maps.
Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem 3
The Sunset Beach
I can’t say Koh Rong Samloem Sunset Beach is the best beach I’ve ever been to but Sunset Beach is more like a backpacker place than Long White Sand Beach and Lazy Beach. It’s chilled and it has good vibes.
Koh Rong Samloem Sunset Beach travel tips
- How to get to Sunset Beach in Koh Rong Samloem: There is a narrow road to the Jungle. It will take 30-40 minutes to get there from Long white sand beach. Unlike Lazy beach, the way to Sunset beach is a bit difficult. There are more rocks and you will walk on the uphill and downhill, so you’d better wear proper shoes rather than flip-flops.
- Location: Click here to see the location of Koh Rong Samloem Sunset Beach on the map.
Things you can do on Koh Rong Sunset Sunset Beach
Try Standup paddleboarding on Sunset Beach in Koh Rong Samloem
You can also enjoy Standup paddleboarding! I rented it in the late afternoon before sunset. The reflection of the sun on the water was so amazing and it was so peaceful standing up on the paddle. If you learn how to balance on the Standup paddleboard, you will feel so connected to nature. It was so magical that I recommend trying it! 🙂
Watch the sunset on Sunset Beach in Koh Rong Samloem
You will understand why Koh Rong Samloem Sunset beach is called Sunset Beach. It’s just breathtaking. You really need to see the sunset here on Sunset beach at least once if you come to Koh Rong Samloem. You will fall in love with it.
Which beach do you want to visit the most on my list of Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem? If you have been to Koh Rong Samloem already, do you have any other beach you found it amazing? Please leave a comment below. 🙂
Thank you for visiting Explore Your Life Now. I hope this post: Top 3 beautiful beaches in Koh Rong Samloem give you ideas about Koh Rong Samloem and help you to enjoy traveling in Koh Rong Samloem more. 🙂 If you have any questions about traveling to Cambodia or other parts of Southeast Asia, don’t hesitate to visit my facebook and send me messages! I’ll help you as much as I can! 🙂
(You are more than welcome to like my facebook page 🙂 Your likes will help me share my travel tips with more people!)